Zalfany's Blog
12/07/2004
  Resolved !!!
-- Been ages since the last time I posted anything here -- Finally, the BIG thing that three weeks ago I wrote as: "One BIG [and I really mean BIG] thing is still distracting me right now." has been resolved today. Alhamdulillah, it is resolved in the way that I have hoped. The way that hopefully is the best way. The way that may make me a better person. The way that may be blessed by Allah SWT. Amin. Will vividly remember what happened today for quite long time, I guess ;-).
 
Comments:
alhamdulillah...

You finished your coding... congratulations...

You are talking about your code aren't you???
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Zalfany Urfianto - Indonesian, Muslim, Student - Tokyo, Japan This blog contains anything that I consider interesting, mostly from the news I read on the net.

Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Student at Tokyo Institute of Technology. Badly need advice on time-management ;-). Have been living in Malang (ID), Bandung (ID), Stockholm (SE), and Eindhoven (NL). In Tokyo (JP) since May 2004.

Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]