Zalfany's Blog
11/13/2004
  2 awfully busy weeks
Don't know for sure what happened to me lately. Been neglecting my main job: the research :-(. Neglecting here doesn't mean that I left it completely, it's just that in the initial phase of research like now, I should have spend my time more on this rather than on others. The 'distractions' are finished now. Should get back on my research. And pray a lot ;-) that I can come up with good ideas... ASAP. Just for my own record. Those 'distractions' are: - Responsible for the "eat and then knowledge-learning" event -- [guess which part of the event is more attractive :-p]". Price: take at least 2 full days of my time. Priceless: the satisfaction after realizing that the events run smoothly and surely bring benefits to many people. - Involved in the 'angklung' performance shown at Titech welcome party [I'm not the busiest person, but still it used some part of my time. Two thumbs up for the 'sensei' and PPI 'chairman' who -- undoubtedly -- dedicated much of their time for this event]. And just for the record, we had good appraisal for the performance. Cheers ^_^. - Been slept for only about 4 hours per day because of 'after-life business' engagement :-). Thankfully I could stand the full 10 days. Still wonder where did I get my power to endure the whole time... hmmm... surely motivation is a very strong driving force ... - One of my best friend is in the need of a big help to complete his study. More than happy to help him, less time and energy for my own research ;-). * final result: * * physically --> tired.. tired .. tired .. * * mentally --> Never been in a better conditions than now :-) * One BIG [and I really mean BIG] thing is still distracting me right now. Advices from the experts are being explored. Hopefully it would eventually be resolved on the good way.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Zalfany Urfianto - Indonesian, Muslim, Student - Tokyo, Japan This blog contains anything that I consider interesting, mostly from the news I read on the net.

Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Student at Tokyo Institute of Technology. Badly need advice on time-management ;-). Have been living in Malang (ID), Bandung (ID), Stockholm (SE), and Eindhoven (NL). In Tokyo (JP) since May 2004.

Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]