Zalfany's Blog
9/13/2004
  My friends are leaving :-((
-- PS. This is indeed the first time I really blog at this page. The other posts were link to the news I read from the internet. -- I won't consider today to be the best day ever since I came to Japan. Workload-wise, there is no difference from the other days [been 2 weeks since I mess around with the gate level simulation problem, and I haven't even been able to locate the cause of the problem -- let alone solving the problem :-((], but today is the last day for Dani and Mulyanto at the Kunieda Lab. Their study-exchange period is over, and they went home to Indonesia tomorrow for good. Been more than four months since I get to know them, and I am going to sorely missed their absence. Already had that feeling when I did the Isya' prayer tonight. Alone. Usually it was Dani who remind me whenever jama'ah prayer time is coming. Good luck to both of you ... hope we can still meet sometimes later when I have chance to went home to Indonesia.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Zalfany Urfianto - Indonesian, Muslim, Student - Tokyo, Japan This blog contains anything that I consider interesting, mostly from the news I read on the net.

Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Student at Tokyo Institute of Technology. Badly need advice on time-management ;-). Have been living in Malang (ID), Bandung (ID), Stockholm (SE), and Eindhoven (NL). In Tokyo (JP) since May 2004.

Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]