Zalfany's Blog
6/01/2004
  Tilde (~) on Japanese Keyboard
He.. he.. it's been a month since I was here, and just today I found the following page http://sonobe.s5.xrea.com/knowhow/computer/homekey_eng.html very useful. To type a ~, what you have to press is the key located two keys to the right of the 0 (in where the character ~ is really printed in the keyboard). Strange ... :-) Before I found this, I have to open the Character Map, then copy the tilde character from the list before pasting it to the place I wanted (how incovenient!).
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Zalfany Urfianto - Indonesian, Muslim, Student - Tokyo, Japan This blog contains anything that I consider interesting, mostly from the news I read on the net.

Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Student at Tokyo Institute of Technology. Badly need advice on time-management ;-). Have been living in Malang (ID), Bandung (ID), Stockholm (SE), and Eindhoven (NL). In Tokyo (JP) since May 2004.

Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]